Thanks to everyone who participated in the poll. We are pleased to announce that another little girl will be joining our family in April. We are so excited!!!!! Here's a profile of the little peanut.
I love that you joined the blogging world! It's so fun. Your kids are darling. Congratz on finding out it's a girl! Your oldest must be pleased as punch. Hope you're feeling well.
Guess I was wrong. Congrats!!! Little girls are so much fun. I love all the bows and frill!!! My second girl is more girly than my first and I love it!!! Good luck with everything!
Did I already say congratulations? Well congratulations! Having 4 is harder than 3, just so you know. Those people who say it's all the same after 2 are crazy.
7 comments:
I love that you joined the blogging world! It's so fun. Your kids are darling. Congratz on finding out it's a girl! Your oldest must be pleased as punch. Hope you're feeling well.
Congrats. Way to even everything out. Is Emily excited for a sister? Take it easy more chaos to come in the future.
I'm so glad it's a girl. Congrats. You sounded sooooo excited on your message yesterday. Sorry we haven't called you back.
Guess I was wrong. Congrats!!! Little girls are so much fun. I love all the bows and frill!!! My second girl is more girly than my first and I love it!!!
Good luck with everything!
Congratulations Ashley and Geoff!
A girl is too much fun. I bet Emily is so happy!
Did I already say congratulations? Well congratulations! Having 4 is harder than 3, just so you know. Those people who say it's all the same after 2 are crazy.
That's what I was afraid of. AHHHH!Thanks for the warning Leigh!
Post a Comment