I just wanted to post some more pictures of Kate. She is thriving and seems to like her new surroundings-at least we hope so. We are all doing pretty well and everyone seems to be adjusting to our newest family member. I could do an entire blog on the frustrations of breast feeding, but I'm too tired to do it now. :) Enjoy the pics!





5 comments:
Oh Ashley she is so beautiful, I love her little peach fuzz. About breast feeding I am right up your alley hunny.I hated my last breastfeeding experience the first few weeks-with all the pain and irritation and sickness. I can feel for you and hope that it will come smoothly eventually or that the bottle might relieve you in some way. I just love her and wish I could give her a little kiss.
Oh the joys of nursing. I HATE the first 2 weeks.
Ash - I'm with you on the breast feeding. Luke was my hardest one so far. I only got to 3 months and then I just had to quit. (And the whole 3 months sucked!) I'll tell you what my friend told me: I'll support you if you quit or if you keep going AND rent a breast pump!
She's beautiful Ash!!! Breatfeeding stinks for the first 2weeks. I just kept telling myself everyday (with every kid) that if it wasn't better in 2 weeks I would be done and without fail it would always get better on the 14th day. Isn't that the way it always works. I hope it starts getting better for you and if not hey- there's nothing wrong with the bottle!
Oh no, I thought breastfeeding was supposed to be better after the first time! Knowing you're having trouble on your 4th scares me as I'm preparing for #2. Yikes!
She's beautiful and you look great too.
Post a Comment