So we have managed to survive the first week of school. I have to say I was more than a little apprehensive when on the first day Emily cried when we dropped her off and Nathan cried when we picked him up. After talking to Nate awhile about how his first day I was I asked him, "Nate that sounds so fun, can I come with you tomorrow?" and his response was, "well you can go, but I'm not going." YIKES! But now we are on day four and everyone went to school with smiles on their faces. Nate says everyday just gets better and better. Em says she is having fun too. Even Ryan is better behaved at home while they are gone, hmmm.
Our big third grader and kindergartner.

And yes, I came home and cried.
4 comments:
How exciting. They look cute. I'm glad things are going better a few days into it. I can't believe you have 2 in school! Kason starts preschool in 2 days and I can't believe that either.
Your kids are so cute! I hope their days keep getting better and better. How's that baby???
what cute pictures. I'm glad they are adapting well.
I'm the opposite, I come home and jump up and down and cheer. What cute kids though and I'm glad things are better.
Post a Comment