So I followed up with what they would do with the gold once they found it. Emily had many, many things that she would do. The two I found most impressive were put some in a savings account and pay tithing (However, I'm not really sure that the church wants your tithing paid on stolen money.) Nathan said that he would buy me a log cabin and a truck, hmmm. Is that a gift for me or for you Nate?
Monday, March 16, 2009
Leprechaun Trap
So I had to follow up on the kids Leprechaun traps. Here is the trap that they ended up making for our house (the school one is already turned in).
So I asked the kids what exactly they would do if they caught a leprechaun. Emily responds, "I would tell him not to tell me where his gold is and then he would(reverse psychology). Then I would show him to my class." Nathan responds, "I would ask him again and again and again where his gold was until he told me (torture)." The pencil and paper sitting in front is Emily's note to the Leprechaun telling him not to tell her his name.
So I followed up with what they would do with the gold once they found it. Emily had many, many things that she would do. The two I found most impressive were put some in a savings account and pay tithing (However, I'm not really sure that the church wants your tithing paid on stolen money.) Nathan said that he would buy me a log cabin and a truck, hmmm. Is that a gift for me or for you Nate?
So I followed up with what they would do with the gold once they found it. Emily had many, many things that she would do. The two I found most impressive were put some in a savings account and pay tithing (However, I'm not really sure that the church wants your tithing paid on stolen money.) Nathan said that he would buy me a log cabin and a truck, hmmm. Is that a gift for me or for you Nate?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love it! What fun!!!
I'm glad you finally updated. This is the only way I know you guys are still alive. The crazy life of a mom huh? What were we thinking? It really doesn't seem that long ago when kids were the furthest thing from my mind! Glad to see you are doing so well and happy with your cute little life over there in the land of perfect weather!
That's pretty awesome!
Post a Comment