Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Kate!

I'll admit I'm a little depressed writing this post. My baby is one now! How can this be? She's such a little joy to have in our family. Her actual birthday was on Wednesday, but we decided to wait for Grandma and Grumpy to get here to celebrate. So here's the party!

She knew just what to do with her fruit pizza. The fruit pizza is a bit of a tradition. It makes me feel better than putting a big frosted cake in front of them.
Oh yeah, this is yummy!

She loved the little glow worm Grandma and Grumpy gave her. It was sweet to watch her look at it.

Why open a present when you can sit on it. :)
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...... Can you see the tear rolling down her cheek? Kate's been a little out of sorts lately, maybe she feels the same way about her birthday as I do about mine.

We love this girl!

7 comments:

Julie said...

What a cute idea to use a fruit pizza. Looks like a fun celebration. Can't believe she's 1--weren't you just at my house visiting when she was only about 1 month old? And I can't believe my baby is 7 months old. Crazy--time flies!

Brooke said...

Ohhh so cute! Happy Birthday Kate!

Staley Family said...

What an adorable little one year old you have.

Mark and Tammy said...

Ashley those pictures are so cute and I can't believe she is one years old. holy cow that was fast. It seems like you just had her. I love the picture of you and geoff and kate nice.

Cox Family said...

You guys have a cute family! It's hard to see them grow up so fast, believe me, I feel the same way.

Jeff and Risae Carlson said...

Happy Birthday Kate! Can I have some fruit pizza. Yummmm

Melissa said...

Ashley- My how time flies. My baby just turned three and boy was it hard. She has the biggest smile I love looking at the pictures. Melissa Hughes