Wednesday, June 17, 2009

End of School Year and Random Stuff

Well I can't believe it, I actually got this all caught up in one day. You got to love those extra long naps, if only they'd do that at night. I'm so glad that school is out for the summer, if only the weather would cooperate. Don't get me wrong it's lovely out, just not lovely enough to swim in. Anyways, here's some pictures taken in the last month.


Ryan, just because.

The boys at the park.

Em and Kate at the buddy picnic.

Nate and Kate at the same picnic.
Kate after eating a blue marker.
Kate in her cute dress Aunt Amy made her.
Kate in another one of her cute dresses, she just doesn't have enough! ;)
Em and the fairy garden she grew.

Nate getting his baseball award. He had a blast playing baseball.
Emily and her teacher Ms. Costa. The kids had really great teachers this year.

Nate and his PH1 buddies at the kindergarten spring sing. It's nice that so many of the kids from our ward go to the same school (this is not a common thing around here).

No comments: