Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I feel bad that I have not been updating my blog as I should, sorry Grandma. We have been existing and doing lots of fun stuff so I'll try and get everything up to date. This was our trip to Portland at the begining of April to see my sister Amber and her husband Shayne. We had a great time visiting the Tillamook cheese factory (of course I forgot my camera), trying out ice skating for the first time, building lego sets and eating Pine State Bisquits, so yummy! It was just the beginning of a whirlwind month! Here's a few of the pics from the trip.

Nate decided to really test the tooth fairy's abilities and lost his two front teeth while we were visiting.

Kate waiting for us to finish skating.

The kids and I decided to try out ice skating for the first time. Darn those olympians, they make it look so easy.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Nate trying to break his arm.



Hanging out with Uncle Shayne and Aunt Amber while Ryan sticks something up Nate's nose. Thanks for letting us crash your place! We sure had fun!

No comments: