
I thought I would add that 2010 bit for those of you who know me so well and figured I was finally getting around to posting last years pictures.... As usual the year came way too fast. I'll admit I miss the kids while they are gone and I also miss the leisure of sleeping in and not having to be anywhere by a certain time. The kids did well, no tears yay! It should be a good year. We didn't get the teachers we wanted, but that's usually the case and it usually turns out to be ok. It's Em's last year of elementary school which is freaking me out, but I'm trying not to think about that....

We finally got his hair to stay down.

Cute as a button!

I'm happy to report they still had smiles on their faces when we dropped them off!
2 comments:
Could your kids be any cuter?
Your daughter is looking more and more like her beautiful mother.
Post a Comment