Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween at Disneyland

Well this must be a miracle because I'm posting something that happened within the last week. We spent a couple of days in Disneyland to redeem our free "give a day get a day" ticket. Well you can't just go and spend one day there, so we spent two. One day in Californina Adventure and one in Disneyland and Mickey's Halloween party. It was so fun and was so worth spending an entire day at each park. Kate's desire was to meet Sleeping Beauty, so in the final hour we were able to catch her, phew! The older kids thought the trick or treating was so great, Disneyland gives out good treats! It was a totally fun trip, but Disneyland is a favorite destination of ours. I could go every year if it were possible. Enjoy the pics!

One last photo before leaving the park. We were all tired.

The castle looked awesome. They had spiders crawling on it. Can you see the web?

Lovin' the princesses.

Ariel was so nice.

I love this picture. Kate was so tired, but so excited to meet "Beauty" She had her costume on earlier in the night, but after a total melt down we ended up in this and you can't see it but a totally dirty face. I'm not sure Beauty was impressed, but Kate was thrilled and they are always so nice no matter how unkempt you are.

My little gypsy.
I like to call him Slick.
Tigger and the Knight!

The little spooks ready to head back to Disneyland for trick or treating!

Waiting for the Billy Hill and the Hillbilly's show. It's our favorite one to go to in Disneyland.

Another favorite of Kate's.



The tea cups, need I say more?

4 comments:

AmyJune said...

AND YOU FORGOT TO ADD THAT YOU MADE THOSE ADORABLE GYPSY COSTUMES. I love that picture of Kate meeeting Sleepin Beauty. Thanks for coming to see us. Can't wait to see you next month.

Cox Family said...

What a fun memory for your family. I'm a little jealous seeing as we haven't gone anywhere or done anything besides cleaning and taking care of a baby for months, so enjoy it for me too! Tell Geoff I said hi!

Julie said...

I ditto what Cynthia said. Looks like so much fun! I need to take my family out for something fun soon--it's just so hard with a newborn.

Brooke said...

I got so busy and forgot to coordinate with you. We went to Disney 11-14 and did pretty much the same thing. Yeah for you for getting up on your blog so fast. I need to get my pics up too. Sorry we weren't able to go together.