There should be an award for lamest blogger ever. Lots has happened. The kids have been very involved in activities and school. I'm just going to recap the last couple of weeks. Ryan graduated from Preschool and Emily graduated from Elementary school. Nathan got an award from his baseball team as best clutch player. Ryan and Kate started swim lessons, and actually like them!
Blogger is being super lame right now or I would have some more pictures. Emily also had a spring chorus concert which was cute and if blogger ever shapes up I'll post pictures of that, but here's what I got for now.
2 comments:
WOW - you have been BUSY!!! Such a cute family! Can't believe how fast the kids grow...my oldest will be starting HIGH SCHOOL next year! So crazy!!!
Whoa - I can't believe you're gonna have a MIDDLE schooler! But seriously, your kids are SO dang cute. I love looking at them and seeing a little of both you guys in them. Sort of makes me a little homesick.
Post a Comment