For Thanksgiving break we traveled to So. Cal to visit Disneyland and family. Disneyland was lots of fun, exhausting, but fun. Even for a preggers like me. For Thanksgiving we stayed with Mike and Amy. The kids had a great time with their cousins and seeing their grandparents. To top off the weekend the adults went to the production Wicked. What a great show! Then on Saturday we took the kiddies to the Santa Barbara zoo. What a week! We had lots to be thankful for.


3 comments:
Yeah! It's about time. Just kidding. My sister just taught me how to do this 2 months ago. It has been so nice to upload photos only once and the whole family gets to see them when they're ready. Congrats on the baby---I say girl!!
The best thing I like about doing a blog is that when I update it weekly it forces me to do something with my family that we can post. We've had a lot of fun since we started. We don't want anyone to think we're boring right?!
p.s. our blog is risaec.blogspot.com
Risae Carlson
I love that you are finally doing a blog. Now I can see how much the kids have grown and what silly faces they are making. I promise that once the holiday bussle is over I will pop in for a visit with the kids. Family looks great. What fun.
Yeah!!! I'm so excited you've joined the blogger world. Your kids are adorable.
We came home with that same pirate hat from Disneyland. The kids beg to go back. Someday maybe.
Good luck with baby - I'll guess....ummmm.....boy.
Post a Comment