Well, maybe not an Emmy, but a great performance anyways. This past weekend Emily participated in her school's annual Nutcracker performance. In this performance she played a Spanish Chocolate Dancer. The school always does a good job with this and it's fun to see the kids on stage.
Speaking of performers I've added a shot of Ryan during one of his nightly performances. There's something about bedtime that brings the actors out of all my children. Can anyone relate?

3 comments:
Congrats to Emily.
So cute!!! I can definately relate. My kids get a VERY STRONG second wind every night after dinner and it keeps blowing strong right into bedtime. Maybe if I eliminate that one meal...hmmm!
I just got your Christmas card with your blog address. I'm so glad you included that--I'll add your link to my blog, which I just started yesterday.
Your kids are soooo cute and so grown up! I can't believe it. Stop and see us next time you're driving through. T&J Hazleton
Post a Comment