Well we are in our final countdown. I'm feeling almost ready to have the baby, but then my list of things I want to get done before hand keeps growing. Why do I do this to myself? My sister says it's because I'm a Type A. I never was one of those before, but I'm starting to believe her. Control, control, control. Ok, that's a little scary.
This last week was spring break and we had a lot of fun with the kids. It was just nice having them around and I'll admit I was a little sad to see them go back to school today. Both Em and Nate learned how to ride their bikes so we spent lots of time outside watching them race up and down the court.
At my last appointment my doctor said my blood pressure was a little elevated (maybe I am becoming a Type A.) But everything else was pretty good. I'm trying to use the blood pressure thing as a way to get to sit around more, but it doesn't seem to be working. Mostly it's self inflicted. I guess it serves me right. ;) Well that is all from here. I wanted to add a cute video from Ryan's birthday (yes I know it was a month ago). It was too long for my camera so you don't actually see him blow out the candles, but it was pretty funny. Someday I'll learn to edit these things. Add it to the list right? Then there are some pictures from Easter. Lots of fun!
Alright the video didn't work. Stay tuned.
5 comments:
Ashley- gosh I wish we lived closer together, you sound like me to a T. The blood pressure thing is always a great reason to relax. Your day will be coming soon and then you will just be more busy-so take it easy and enjoy life with a bag of chips. I love the easter pictures the kids are adorable
Hey, you sound like me. I've got 4 weeks and counting! I'm due May 1. Good luck with everything, and hopefully your blood pressure will cooperate and you and your baby will enjoy a wonderfully healthy birthday SOON!
I can't believe you are only 3 weeks ago. Good luck with the final countdown.
Good luck with everything Ash!!! Take it easy for a few weeks. You deserve it!!! Keep me posted.
Girlfriend, take a break and put your feet up! Ok, I know that's not possible. It's practically impossible to stop the whole 'nesting' thing. Not to mention you want everything to go just right after the baby's born. It'll all work out. Oh...and one more thing from one old roommie to another. Rise above the blues! :)
Post a Comment