Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Wedding Pictures That Never Were

So I had hopes of posting pictures from my sister Amber's wedding. The kids looked darling, especially Emily and Nate who were part of the wedding party. Ryan and Kate looked adorable as well. My niece Taylor was a doll in her lavender bridesmaid dress and curled hair. The bride looked beautiful and the groom dashing, but alas you are going to have to just picture these fine people in your mind. "Why?" you ask. Well because someone (whom shall remain nameless, but since you're reading her blog it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out) is technilogically (is that a word) inept. Yes, every picture is gone. It was a beautiful day in a beautiful setting. I could blame this mishap on a variety of things: lack of sleep, stress, idleness of thought, but I liked the idea that I was trying to develop my blog readers imaginations.

For my family who can never see enough pictures of the kids, I've attached the most recent picture I had off my phone.

3 comments:

Staley Family said...

I can say that the same thing has happened to myself. I was editing the pics and instead of hitting the save button I hit the delete button. I was so mad at myself. I hope it doesn't happen again. It is to hard to get the kids to perform the same thing and get the same great pics. Maybe some of your family can send you some pics from the wedding.

Mark and Tammy said...

I bet you were so sad. I would probably cry for days on that one. Your kids are so adorable though and I guess that makes up for it-They will always be cute

MommaArch said...

Oh man, Ash!!! I'm so sorry! That stinks. The same thing happened at Adam's sister's wedding only it was the paid photographer that lost the pictures, thank goodness family members were taking some too:)

I hope your family will send you some of theirs!!!