Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet

So I've thrown together a modge podge of our fall festivities. Unfortunately they are not in the correct order, but the only reason you would know that is because I told you. We have had a fun Halloween, but I'm glad it's over. We had to get the kids dressed up at least three different times and quite frankly I've had enough of it. But the kids were happy and got lots of chocolate so how can I really complain.

Waiting for the hay ride at the pumpkin patch.

Ry's big find.



Here they are just before trick or treating. Taylor, my niece, is holding Kate.



Ryan and Kate on Halloween.




Em and Nate at their school on Halloween. Nate decided to switch to a pirate for the school event.



Kate the Spider.



Here we are. Nate the Knight, Em the Witch, Mom the Crazy Cleaning Lady, Ry the Cowboy and Kate the Spider. Geoff finally made it to the party as Mr. Clean--yeah he's just not the right build for Mr. Clean, but it was pretty funny seeing him bald. :)



We finally got some pumpkins for the kids to carve. Even Kate got in on the fun.




Doesn't Ryan's face say it all?


Why is it that nobody likes digging the guts out?














7 comments:

Staley Family said...

Love the pics. I think the Addams family is a good idea, to bad the kiddos don't think so. Keep trying to plug the Addams family, you never know, it might just come about. Miss you much, I love that you are blogging, only we live so close I need to make a trip out there to see you. I'll drop by again soon.

Jenelle said...

The kids are so cute! I was a bit offended by the crazy cleaning mom bit. That's what I look like all the time!

Becks said...

So glad to have found your blog (via Jenelle). Your family is so adorable! I love this time of year. Come check us out sometime www.jamesbeckandkids.blogspot.com

Becky H.

AmyJune said...

love the pictures of the kids in costume. So cute.

Julie said...

Cute costumes and cute kids. Everybody looks great.

MommaArch said...

Your kids are so cute!!! I love all the costumes. I'm a little bummed we weren't privilaged enough to see Geoff bald!!!

I'm with you on the chocolate thing! It's all worth it when you put the kids to bed and raid their bags for the chocolate bars. Did I just say that out loud (or write it plainly for all to read)??? I know it's horrible ~ stealing from my own kids. What kind of mother am I??? But it's true, I do it!!!

Mark and Tammy said...

Cute halloween pictures. You are really creative and a fun gal. I am surprised that the pumpkin didn't go in the mouth-or did it??