Once again our school put on a fabulous showing of the Nutcracker. Both Emily and Nathan participated and did a great job. Of course being the person I am I forgot my camera. It seems that if I'm not deleting photos I'm not even bothering to take them. Fortunately I've got good friends who do snap an occasional photo of my children. So here are the two photos that I have. Enjoy! Well the picture of Em didn't turn out so great. Maybe I'll have to order it and see if it works then. Anyways, you get the gist. :)

2 comments:
So cute! And I love your Christmas card. I can't belive what good looking kids you have, but look at their parents-no wonder they look so great!
I can't believe some parent didn't find a reason to boycott the nutcracker. I'm sure their is one part that could be mistaken for religious. How un-Californian!
Post a Comment