And I'm thankful for the fun time we had at your house this week. Thanks for letting us set up camp and hang out with you guys. (especially going to the "basketball gym" as Blake calls it)
There isn't anything more to be greatful for. I hope your holiday wasy a great one! By the way have you heard from Kiff lately? I haven't heard anything for quite some time.
5 comments:
And I'm thankful for the fun time we had at your house this week. Thanks for letting us set up camp and hang out with you guys. (especially going to the "basketball gym" as Blake calls it)
There isn't anything more to be greatful for. I hope your holiday wasy a great one! By the way have you heard from Kiff lately? I haven't heard anything for quite some time.
Cute Pics! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving. Are you coming through SLC at all this Christmas?
Ash, I can't believe how much your baby looks like you. I see the resemblence more each time you post a picture of her. Glad you had a good holiday.
Family is the greatest blessing of all! Your's is beautiful.
Post a Comment