Monday, January 5, 2009

Maybe I Should Post Christmas?

So I finally decided to download pictures from Christmas. I know, I'm so bad, sorry Grandma. It was a fun Christmas. It's always great to watch the kids and their excitement. My parents were here as well and that made it nice.
We have a tradition where we let the kids open one gift on Christmas Eve. It's always pajamas. We had wrapped Ryan's in a camera box and he was so excited that he got a camera. I guess you had to be there, but it was pretty funny.
So once again I missed the photo op. On Christmas night Emily had put together a Nativity program. It was really sweet and if I can beg some pictures off my brother-in-law I'll post them. When will I learn?


Here's Ryan opening his "camera."

Honestly I don't have favorites, but Kate is so fun to take pictures of.


The Sunday before Christmas.


We were so lucky to have Geoff's brother Tom with us for Christmas. The kids are still asking when he can come be their nanny. They are lovin' that train. So how about it Tom?

Is this kid a ham or what?

It's just not Christmas without at least one fight.

2 comments:

Jeff and Risae Carlson said...

Don't beat yourself up about always missing photo opportunities. I like to think that I spent the time being involved in the memory instead of wasting all that time catching that one "perfect" photo!!!
Does that make us feel better?

MommaArch said...

You were quicker at posting Christmas than me. I'm just now getting around to it.