Thursday, February 12, 2009
The Neglected Blog
Oh my blog I have neglected you! Here's a little update of what we have been doing. Emily was spotlighted at school. It's a cool thing our school does every month. They take a handful of kids from 3rd, 4th and 5th grade and their classmates right nice things about them. Then an assembly is held in front of all the upper grades to hear the cool things people say about them. It was pretty neat. Nathan just met his baseball team, they are the Giants this year and he is pretty excited about it. Having two practices a week however was not exciting news for me. Ryan is hillarious as always. What was not funny is we lost him in Target the other day, I mean lost him for 10 minutes or so. If you have ever lost your child for that long you know the absolute panicked feeling that goes along with it. Not funny at all. He was none the worse for the wear, but both I and the lady who found him were sobbing. Kate has gone from yoga baby to stand up and walk around things baby, yikes! She is also growling at us now. She has become mobile way too fast for us. Here are some pics of her yoga poses.

Ok, so I was going to post this funny video of Ryan and his friends singing Jingle Bells, but I can't get it to upload. This is not the first time I've had trouble getting a video to load on blogger. Will someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love yoga baby.
Gotta love that baby girl.
Did my post about the blog book encourage you to stop neglecting your blog? Hope so, I love to see pictures. The yoga baby is adorable--she's sure getting big and strong.
How goes tax season for Geoff? Tell him I actually did my taxes without having to ask him an annual tax question.
You are a live! Just kidding, I'm not one to talk, my blogging has slowed down, mostly because there just isn't much to report. Sounds like your family is doing great and I love the rolls on your yoga baby!
I hate that terrified lost child feeling.
Yoga Kate is so cute! I can't believe she's starting to cruise the furniture. It's happened too fast, tell her to stop!
I know that scared to death feeling all too well. Brittany has been lost 3 times in wal-mart, the longest is 15 min. Savanah was lost in the neighborhood last summer for a good 45 min. Turns out she was hiding in the garauge sneeking popcicle juice. Maybe I shouldn't admit to how often I lose my kids... I swear it's a personality thing, I THINK I'm and okay mom!It never gets easier!
Hey Ashley, check my blog because you've been tagged.
Post a Comment