Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beach Pics With More To Come!

I finally emptied my camera with over a hundred pictures on it. I know, I know I'm way behind. School is out for the summer so I will attempt to not only get caught up, but to post more recent happenings as well. So this is from spring break which was in April. We thought it would be lots of fun to take the kids to the beach and it was, almost too fun. While the kids were playing in the water I took Kate to explore some tide pools. Well there was some neat stuff there so I went back and told Geoff he should take the other kids over. What I didn't realize was that just on the other side of those tide pools was the "nude" side of the beach. Let's just say that Geoff and the kids saw a whole lot more than starfish when they went exploring. Geoff's convinced I sent them over there for that very reason, but I swear I didn't see the nakeds sunbathing, I mean seriously would I send my kids to see that? Geoff maybe, but not the kids. :)





1 comment:

Brooke said...

That's hilarious! I'm still laughing.