Now the exploration. We were watching the news the other night when it showed this ship that was docked in San Francisco. Of course when you see a ship like that the immediate thought is, "my boys would love that!" So we were pretty happy to hear that they were letting people on board to see the ship. Yet in another effort to avoid getting ready for our trip we took an excursion to the city to explore the ship.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Renovations and Explorations
Like I mentioned in the previous blog we started fixing up our bathroom and in my effort to avoid packing I am now blogging instead. I think I may really hate myself for this later. Anyways, my dad has been a great sport to come out and help us with this project. I'm not sure he's appreciated the help we've given him, but you've got to admit, they are cute.


Now the exploration. We were watching the news the other night when it showed this ship that was docked in San Francisco. Of course when you see a ship like that the immediate thought is, "my boys would love that!" So we were pretty happy to hear that they were letting people on board to see the ship. Yet in another effort to avoid getting ready for our trip we took an excursion to the city to explore the ship.
Now the exploration. We were watching the news the other night when it showed this ship that was docked in San Francisco. Of course when you see a ship like that the immediate thought is, "my boys would love that!" So we were pretty happy to hear that they were letting people on board to see the ship. Yet in another effort to avoid getting ready for our trip we took an excursion to the city to explore the ship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Smash,
When you are done with your bathroom update, why don't come for a visit and do mine also.hahaha
Please share pictures when you are finished, I would love to see the finished project. I might get some ideas of what I would like to do in ours.
Have fun on your trip to Utah. Stay safe.
Your fam is adorable. I hope it is okay that I took a peek at your blog. Tay has grown up sooo much, I remember when my sister used to watch her - she was like one of her own. Yay for exploraions!
looks like you hired the best kind of workers you could-free ones. What fun pictures and the boat was way cool. Any boys dream I am sure. It is fun to see different things like that around town-I mean around the city.
Post a Comment