
This is the Phil and Ted's double sport stroller. I'm contemplating getting one (even though they are insanely expensive) and wanted to hear if any of you have one or know of someone who has one and what they think about it. My only justification for getting it on the last baby is that I'll sell it on Craigslist when I'm through with it (I'm generally one to give things away, but for this I will make an exception). Opinions, anyone?
3 comments:
What do you want to use it for? I got the Joovy Caboose Stand-on Tandom Stroller and I LOVE it! Look it up at babies r us, walmart or target. There is also a less expensive brand. I swear the price just went down. I put the baby in front and the 2 boys sit/stand/hang on the back and we cruise. It's how we get to school (we live so close it's faster to walk than drive) without stopping every 2 seconds to look at rocks and bugs. Anyway, it may not be what you are looking for, but I love it. Email me if you have any questions. Good luck!
I have seen them around but have no idea as to whether they are good or not. They kind of fascinate me. And if it doesn't seel on craigslist, I'll definitely take it off your hands.
Hey that looks really awesome and I have never seen them. I have also heard BOB strollers are amazing. I tell you with Rylan I seemed to buy everything new and she is probably our last-oh well. They come out with cool stuff after the first ones-what can we say.
Post a Comment