Friday, April 18, 2008

No Baby Yet....


Well no baby to report. Just a huge belly! Hopefully we'll have something exciting to report after this weekend.

Even though I don't have pictures of it, I have to report on a baby shower we went to. It wasn't mine, but Geoff's. It was really funny ladies to see these guys playing the silly games that we always play at these things. Geoff looked hilarious in his pink shirt and "overgrown belly" opening cute little bags with baby clothes in them. He was a great sport and I have to say it was probably the most enjoyable baby shower I've ever been to. All the pictures are on my friends camera, so when I get them, I'll be sure to post. Of course, Geoff may have paid her off and I never will see them. We really are grateful though for all the good friends we have who have shown love and support to us in this very exciting time.

Baby news coming, stay tuned...........

5 comments:

Staley Family said...

Well I hope the baby comes sooner than later. You look great. Take it easy. I hope I can make it out to see you. I feel bad that we live so close and don't see each other enough.

leigh said...

oh man - I hope you have the babe soon! You're a brave girl. I'm so wimpy that I just schedule an induction a week early because I can't take the suspense! (mostly due to the fact that I'll never know when Dan will be here or not without scheduling.)

Mark and Tammy said...

You look adorable and thanks for keeping us posted-I kept checking to see if you had delivered, I was keeping my fingers crossed for your sake. I am so excited for your family and I can't wait for you to have a new little one. Hey I am flying to San Diego this next week but on the way back May 13th I have a 3 hour lay over in San Fransisco-hmm Maybe we can hook up. Though you will have a little one in tow. Love ya and good luck. I can't wait to see the fun baby shower pictures

Lisa Pereira said...

Carlos and I had a blast doing the shower and you're right, it was by far the funnest shower I've ever been to, also.

MommaArch said...

Baby shower for Dad!!! What a great and fun idea! Geoff is a good sport. I'm not sure Adam would have played along!!!