Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm Glad It's Over!

I am so glad this election year is coming to an end! I appreciate the fact that I get to vote and I take this privilege very seriously, but boy am I glad it's over. Prop 8 has been an ugly issue on the ballot. Ugly because no matter how you put it, if your belief systems are not the same you are not going to agree on this issue. So I'm glad it's over. I took Ryan and Kate with me to vote and Ryan got quite a kick out of the whole thing. You would have thought he was running for office the way he carried on with the poll workers.
I hope all of you took the chance to get your voices heard!

3 comments:

Staley Family said...

I too, am glad this election is finally at its end. How wonderful it will be to no longer have to see or hear anymore political ads. I too, went out and voted. My voice and opinion were voiced today.

Jenelle said...

I'm glad it's over too. Some of it turned out the way I wanted and others not so much. But I guess we just grin and move on right?

AmyJune said...

Amen to that!!