Ryan doing his "I caught a fish" dance.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Camping Continued
Now onto the fishing portion of our camping trip. The boys took no time at all reeling one in, the girls not so lucky. Nate proved that it isn't just human blood he has an aversion to, but fish as well. I'm not sure when we'll get him out there again, he said it may be a few years.....
Here's Uncle Shane and Ryan with Ry's fish. Notice he's still in his pajama's because that is what Ryan does.

Nathan reeling in his fish with Uncle Shane's help.
You can't see Nathan's face too well, but let's just say he didn't do the "I caught a fish" dance. Once he saw Shane trying to pull the hook out of the fish his face went pale and he had to lay down on the ground. Like father, like son.
The girls still waiting for a fish. Em wasn't too disappointed though and still had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally laughed when I read this post because we went camping this summer only to have 2 KIDS throw up in the middle of the night at the same time- in a small tent!! What is it with camping and puking?!?! Anyway, that made me laugh. Love that you got to go home. Way to 'rise above the blues.' :) Sure miss ya. Your kids are so darn cute!
Post a Comment