I have a ton of posting to do. We had a great time in Utah with our families. Our first adventure once we got there was to take the kids camping and fishing. I don't have the fishing pictures so I'll have to post those later. We've never taken them camping or fishing before so they were quite excited about it. When I was young everytime we went camping someone ended up barfing. So sure enough half way up the mountain Kate let's loose all over the car. I don't remember anyone barfing before getting to the campsite, so leave it to Kate to start a new tradition. Despite the barfing we still had a good time, well I took Kate home when it was time for bed so I had a great time... I got to sleep in a comfy bed.

Poppy showing Ryan the proper technique on how to cook a hot dog.

Emily and Kate. Camping with 1 year olds is messy.

How many guys does it take to set up a tent?

It's all about the stance.

Granny and Kate.

Ryan loved the big tent.

Taylor showing us the joy of the smore.

As we left the camp site we gave Am a ride to the port-a-potty...on the hood of the car, the only way to travel.
1 comment:
Other than the sick part, it looks like everyone had at least a little fun. We should camp together some time.
Post a Comment