Almost all of Greg and Connie's grandkids, aren't they cute?Thursday, August 27, 2009
More Utah
I am determined to have the rest of summer posted before school starts next week. So I apologize for the massive amount of pictures, but I'm on a mission. I just realized these pictures are backwards as far as the order we did them, but I'm too lazy to fix it, not that anyone cares. The kids are still asking to go back to Utah, maybe we should reconsider our once a year visit, but then I remember the drive and I'm not inclined to change, sorry. :) So with those random thoughts thrown out there here we go....
Big Grandpa and Little Grandma's backyard, last day in Monticello.
Having fun at the fireworks, Nathan and Blake.
Almost all of Greg and Connie's grandkids, aren't they cute?
Little Grandma comforting Ryan, he was so over tired most of the trip.
Almost all of Greg and Connie's grandkids, aren't they cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So fun to see all these family pics! ...makes me wish I was in Monticello too.:)
Post a Comment