For MLK day we decided to take the kids over to Muir Woods. It was a beautiful day for a walk through the redwoods. The fog was thick on the drive and just gorgeous as we wound through the trees to the park. The kids had a good time and we got out of the house so everyone was happy. We are so fortunate to live in a truly beautiful area.


Kate's preferred way of travel. When she finally did decide to walk on her own, she ran the opposite way, ugh!

Hollowed out tree. I told the kids they should just get comfortable we'd com back. We would!
3 comments:
I'm so jealous, what a neat place to go. Your kids are getting so big, what a cute family!
CA is just gorgeous...coming from the Cali girl. Too bad politics ruin the rest of it.
I have always wanted to go there! Yay for taking advantage of the Holiday and your surroundings! Super fun!
Post a Comment