Emily has been planning a family Halloween party for the last couple of months and was excited to have it this past Friday. I should have taken more pictures, but we did have alot of fun. She made cute little snacks, had fun games planned and we finished the evening with pumpkin carving. I think everyone had a great time.
We had our church's trunk or treat this weekend. The kids had lots of fun and looked cute. Surprisingly their costumes this year were some of the easiest. It's nice when they can do some of it on their own.
Turkey dinner anyone?
Poor girl, she's just so tired!
Looking good Mr. Fredrickson.
How can you not love a witch like that?
2 comments:
Those are awesome costumes. Great job.
So fun!! Glad you are posting :) I love keeping up a little with your cute fam! I love that I can see both you and Geoff in those cute kids!
Post a Comment