Monday, October 1, 2012

Ok I'm Back....No Really

Alright, I have been MIA for the last year and I feel somewhat bad about it, but it's been an incredibly difficult year so I'll leave that as my excuse. I am going to start with the beginning of this school year and if I actually stick with my goal and stay caught up I may go back and try to cover last year as well.
 
 
 Emily 7th, Ryan 1st and Nate 4th
 
 Ah, what a cutie and much to my relief loves school this year, phew!
 
 Wouldn't you know it the one who usually loves school isn't as into it this year. Go figure!
 
  Kate is in her last year of preschool. Time flies!
 
 
Can I just say how much I love the new Blogger? Wow, this makes it much easier to post. Emily is doing her second year of homeschool. So poor kid didn't really get her first day of school picture. I'm just glad I remembered to stick her out there with the boys. All the kids are doing pretty well this year. Nate is not loving it, but Ryan is. I guess not everyone can be happy.
More to come.....

1 comment:

Becks said...

Cute kids...they grow up so fast!