Saturday, October 13, 2012

X-Country

 
When I was a kid, I hated running. I mean hated it! My lungs would burn, I'd cough forever afterwards; the list could go on and on. Funny enough I have found as an adult that I really enjoy running. Saying I love it would be a stretch and while I'm actually running I question my sanity, but for the most part it has become something I like to do. So what do you do when you find something you enjoy doing? Drag everyone within reach down with you! Therefore I have signed my kids up for X-Country this year. This is Nate's second year running. He actually loves running. Emily wasn't so sure, but she has found herself really enjoying it this year as well. Ryan has even said that he wants to run next year, yay! What I really like about X-Country though is the fact that it is cheap, the "games" are over in less than 10 minutes (per kid) and there is not alot of extra equipment needed. Just a good pair of shoes. Enough said, here they are, running their little hearts out.