



I can't believe it, but Ryan is two years old tomorrow! It's cliche, but it honestly seems like yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital. He was the most mellow baby ever! My how times have changed. He has become exceptionally skilled in the art of tantrum throwing, but we love him anyways.Here's just some of the reasons why we love him:
1. He repeats everything you say, that includes foreign languages.
2. He loves his puppy.
3. He loves taking naps! Hooray for this one.
4. He almost always says "Peas" (please) and "Dank ew" (thank you)
5. He's friendly to anyone, including people he's just met at the park (we do have to keep an eye on him)
6. He's almost always willing to give a hug and kiss (mom's favorite attribute)
7. His mad scientist hair
8. Nathan says he's the best brother he's ever had and that Ryan is his hero because he chases his sister away
9. Em says he's nice (?) and she likes that he goes crazy.
2 comments:
Ashley that newborn photo scared me to death. I saw it and thought,"How many weeks early is this new baby?" Then I saw the title and went "Whew". I'm glad you're little girl is still in utero! Wow, Ryan seems like a hoot to observe. I wish we could have him over to play with our spitfire 2 year old Katherine!
I thought you had a premie at first glance!!! What a nice little tribute to Ryan. He is a cutie and looks like a ball of fun. Hope all goes well with the new one. Keep me posted!
Post a Comment